I am a big believer that if you are happy in your home, you will be happy outside of your home. Make your space a beautiful Spring day and capture the essence being offered. Here are some tips for bringing what’s outside, inside.
Tag Archives: style
Photos on flickr
- The Designers Choice…Sisal! September 10, 2009
- Choosing the Right Color Stain for your Hardwood Floor January 10, 2011
- Flood Damage to Flooring: What to do? May 10, 2010
- Spring Cleaning Tips – Stainless Steel March 4, 2013
- Kitchens: Renovating on a budget October 11, 2012
- Mother’s Day Gift Ideas For A Beautiful Home May 1, 2013
- I’m just so proud to be here! April 29, 2013
- The Winds of Change – Exciting News April 26, 2013
- Natural Stone and Granite Maintenance Guide March 26, 2013
- Mudroom Ideas – Your home’s solution for April Showers March 21, 2013
- Nichole Corley: Thanks, Stephanie! Can't wait to write them!...
- Stephanie: Nichole- welcome! Can't wait to read your posts!...
- Stephanie Kinturi: Thanks Tod. It has been a blessing joining the Tex...
- Tod Shuttleworth: Stephanie - You have done a GREAT job and I am ver...
- Jay Reynolds: Thanks for the information, I have been looking fo...
affordable floor covering area rug basement flooring bathroom flooring bathroom remodeling Budget buying carpet Carpet carpet cleaning ceramic floors ceramic tile curtians decorating tips designer designer flooring eco-friendly eco-friendly flooring enviroment green design green living hardwood hardwood floor cleaning hardwood floor maintenance Home building home improvement how to repair damaged hardwoods Inexpensive decorating inexpensive flooring kids flooring ideas luxury vinyl tile nashville flooring nashville home decor nashville home improvement oak flooring recycle renovation sisal stair rods stair runner stone textures flooring textures flooring nashville tile tile installation wool carpet