We know you’re concerned about the environment and so are we. That’s why at Textures Flooring, we offer Nashville and Middle Tennessee a variety of eco-friendly friendly flooring options including bamboo flooring and EverStrand Carpet made from recycled plastic bottles. Whether you want to be socially responsible within the budget you have for your home, or you have a commercial project and want to maximize your LEED certification points, we’ve got you covered. Green products offer one or all of the following environmentally important characteristics that we call the three “R’s”:
Recyclability: This floor is made with post-consumer or post-industrial recycled material. The materials can even be recycled again into additional products, such as carpet fibers.
Rapidly Renewable: Floors are considered “green” if they can be quickly replenished. Bamboo can grow at four feet per day after being cut. Wool carpets obviously come from sheep. There are also durable carpets made of corn fibers.
Regional: Is the material made or distributed close to home? (Home is defined as within a 500-mile radius of your location.)
Textures is proud to offer over fifty different lines of eco-friendly and green products for the home and business. Here are just a few of the more popular lines, each offering great style and reasonable prices:
- BR-111 Wood Floors: This wood flooring product contains over 50% of pre-consumer recycled content.
- EverStrand Carpet: This beautiful carpet is made from recycled plastic bottles.
- Anso Nylon Carpets: Made from cradle-to-cradle Type Nylon 6 fibers, these carpets can be recycled and made into new carpets.
- Sorona Carpet: Made from corn, attractive styles make it a popular choice.
- Bamboo Flooring: Textures offers several lines of environmentally friendly bamboo flooring. It’s a great example of a material that renews itself quickly.
- Epic Hardwood: 50% of this gorgeous hardwood floor utilizes recycled post-industrial waste.
- Grand Canyon Hardwoods: Believed to be the only hardwood floor made from 100% mill by-products, these hardwoods reduce waste and deforestation.