At Textures Flooring, we understand what you need from your subs on a commercial flooring project:
- Competitive price
- On time, on budget, and a quality product
- No hassles for the General Contractor
Textures has a long history of working with general contractors and building supervisors on both large and small projects. These are just a few of our commercial works:
- Hermitage Hotel
- Longhorn Steakhouses
- Belmont University
- Strayer University
- Buffalo Wild Wings
- Green Hills Mall
- The Palm
Textures is a turnkey flooring sub, installing carpet, hardwood, stair runners, and more. That means you get a great product at a great price with fewer headaches for you. It’s a win-win!
Why do facility managers like Textures?
- High traffic area floor replacement service: Textures has been helping facility managers keep their floors looking fresh for many years. Textures provides all types of flooring for residential and commercial buildings. Download our brochure.
- Professional management and project planning: Textures plans and executes projects on time and on budget. You also have direct access to your project manager 24/7.
- Master Installers: Our installers do it right the first time, come to your workplace in uniforms, and show respect for your place of business.
- No additional charges for:
- After business-hours work
- Expedited service requests
- Technical material knowledge understanding:
- Best use for various flooring types
- Environmental impact
- Complete warranty of materials and services
When building out our manufacturing plant, we required a variety of flooring needs from offices to production rooms. The Textures team provided the expertise and experience to help us make the smartest choices – and we’ve been very satisfied with our decisions. You can count on reliable & friendly service combined with quality products and installation. I highly recommend Textures.
Carey Aron, VP, The Pasta Shoppe